|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The UK’s Nationwide Gold Visa credit card is a card offered to those with excellent credit. It includes a variety of benefits as well as introductory offers that include a 0% APR.
Features and Benefits:
- No annual fee, 0% APR for 3 months on purchases and 0% APR on balance transfers for 13 months.
- No commission fees on purchases made abroad.
- Up to 56 days of interest free credit.
- Purchase protection for loss, theft and damage to purchases over £50.
- Free extended12 month warranty on gas and electrical products.
- Peace of mind for all cardholders with Nationwide Fraud Watch which includes active account monitoring for suspicious activity and purchases, Chip and PIN which includes an exclusive PIN to make purchases instead of just a signature, and fraud loss protection to ensure refunds on purchases made without your consent.
- Optional card protection for £29 per year which protects all cards for up to five members of the household, against theft and loss. This protection allows cardholders to cancel credit, debit and store cards and order replacements immediately, with just one phone call. This service is also offered over a three-year period for just £70.
Criteria: If you are 25 years of age or over and have an annual income of £25,000 or more as well as an excellent credit history, you may be accepted for the Nationwide Gold Visa. Alternatively, you may be offered the Classic card from Nationwide instead.
Conclusion: The Nationwide Gold Visa credit card is most suitable for those with excellent credit histories that may be looking for a balance transfer card that includes an APR of 0% for 13 months as well as the 0% on regular everyday purchases for 3 months.