Terms and Conditions of AskMrCreditCard.com
Terms and Conditions
1) Freedom From Errors - We have made every effort to ensure all information is accurate, but we cannot guarantee or provide any warranty of the accuracy of contents. For credit card reviews, we have highlighted the date of the last review to give an indication of the time which the reviews were done. However, we cannot guarantee the accuracy of the information in our reviews. You are encouraged to check with the issuers terms and conditions. AskMrCreditCard.com will not be held liable for any inaccuracies.
2) Usage of Content - Contents on AskMrCreditCard.com are protected by copyrights. You cannot use our content without prior permission.
3) Links to External Third Party Web Sites - This site contain links to other websites. Any links to such sites are operated and/or owned by third parties. AskMrCreditCard.com may not be held liable for any inaccuracies of these links, availability of information, and/or the content of information that may be found within third party website(s), or their privacy policies.
4) No Relation to Company Logos and/or Trademarks - AskMrCreditCard.com does not claim to have any form of relationship, or ownership to any of the logos, or trademarks of any credit card issuer whose credit cards may be listed throughout the website of AskMrCreditCard.com
5) Warranty / Limitation Disclaimer - You, the website viewer, understand and agree that the use of this website is for use at your own risk. No liability shall be held against AskMrCreditCard.com for any interruption in service, any inaccuracies, lack of reliability, nor does AskMrCreditCard.com warrant against the results of such possible incidences that may cause damages and/or inconveniences to the website viewer. AskMrCreditCard.com will not be held liable for any possible consequential, or any indirect damages that may be brought upon by the use, or inability to use the website AskMrCreditCard.com.
6) www.askmrcreditcard.com has financial relationships with some of the cards mentioned here, and www.askmrcreditcard.com may be compensated if consumers choose to apply for these links in our content and ultimately sign up for them.