Credit Cards for Excellent Credit Folks
Credit Cards for Excellent Credit
If you have excellent credit, then you have the pick of the best credit cards that will suit your needs. There are lots of credit cards around. But below are the ones we think you should be looking at if you have excellent credit.
If you have excellent credit, you should be taking advantage of any great credit card deals that come your way. Right now, the Chase Sapphire Preferred(SM) Card has the best deal in town. You get 40,000 points after you spend $3,000 during the first three months. You can do lots of things with 40,000 points. But here are some things you could do with it that you may not realize.
Though there is an annual fee, it is waived for the first year. And what you do with the card after one year is up to you. I'd say, grab those 40,000 points.
- Firstly, you can transfer your points into United or British Airways miles and earn the next international trip
- United Mileage members can also use these 40,000 points because once you transfer the points to a continental onepass account, they are interchangeable.
- The points can also be transferred to Marriott, Hyatt, Priority Club frequent guest accounts as well. That alone is worth a few free nights stay (depending on the hotel category)
- You can use the 40,000 points (worth $500) to book your travel on Chase's Ultimate Rewards online travel site
- You can book your travel with any agent and use their points to offset your expense
- There is no foreign transaction fee if you plan to travel abroad