|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The Halifax All in One Credit card offers one of the most appealing introductory rates on balance transfers and purchases that is available on credit cards in the UK.
Features and Benefits: New cardholders receive an introductory APR of 0% for the first for 10 months on purchases and 0% for the first for 10 months on balance transfers made in the first 90 days. For balance transfers, a 3% fee applies. There is also no annual fee for this credit card.
Also included with card membership:
- Up to 59 days interest free credit on purchases if the balance is paid in full and on time each month.
- Halifax Secure for shopping safely online covers against fraud when purchasing.
- Five card colors to choose from.
- Online account management for access to your account anytime and anyplace.
- Replacement cards if lost.
- Additional cards are available for adding cardholders to your account.
Conclusion: As with many other credit card offers, many of the features and benefits that are included are standard. The biggest difference with the Halifax All in One credit card is the introductory APR on purchases of 0% for 10 months in addition to the 0% for ten months on balance transfers, which is not typical of other credit cards. If you are considering a credit card to transfer high APR balances to or are interested in saving money on everyday purchases for 10 months you may want to look into this credit card.