|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The Egg Visa Credit Card provides card members with a large selection of benefits and services as well one of the best introductory rates available for credit cards in the UK.
Features and Benefits: New card members of the Egg Visa receive introductory offers of 0% interest for 14 months on balance transfers within the first three months and 0% interest on new purchases for 3 months. There is also no annual fee for this credit card.
The Egg Visa also includes:
- Online PIN reminder and 24 hour online account management.
- Interest free period if the balance is paid in full each month of 45 days on all purchases.
- Balances can be transferred conveniently online anytime from existing credit or store cards, loans, overdrafts or balances that a second cardholder has.
- Protection for purchases costing more than £25 you are covered, for up to £1,000 per item, for purchases that are damaged, lost or stolen in transit, or for up to 30 days.
- If all or part of your fare is paid with by your Egg Card, you receive free travel accident insurance which covers you, your partner or your dependent children during accidental death or serious injury while traveling.
- Active fraud monitoring is included to monitor any suspicious activity or anything out of the ordinary which includes a case manager to assist you during the process.
- Your monthly repayments are paid by Direct Debit from your bank account.
- The minimum credit limit offered is £500.
Deals and Discounts: Cardholders of the Egg Visa Credit Card also receive deals and discounts at retailers that include agift.com, Virgin Wines and 7digital.com. There are opportunities to receive instant cash back with certain retailers when using your Egg Visa.
Conclusion: Consumers shopping for a credit card with a great introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases will want to look into the Egg Visa credit card, which includes a number of benefits and features as well as opportunities for deals and discounts and instant cash back.