|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The UK Capital One Classic Visa credit card is a card for those that are looking to build or rebuild their credit rating.
Fees: There is no annual fee for this credit card and an 34.9% APR Typical Variable. Credit limits range up to £2,500.
Features and Benefits: The following features and benefits are included free with the Capital One Classic Visa:
- Protection benefits include free identity theft and other protection benefits that relate to financial and personal security.
- Add up to 3 additional cardholders to your account which can include a family member or close friend.
- Online access to manage your account anytime whether to pay your bill or set up a monthly email alert to remind when payments are due.
- Purchase protection insurance covers purchases in the event of loss, damage or theft for 100 days after purchase.
- Free choice of card design.
Conclusion: Although the features and benefits are somewhat standard, this is still a good card for anyone that would like to build or rebuild a credit rating because there is no annual fee and a manageable line of credit available.
You will probably not be accepted though if you have had a bankruptcy in the last 12 months or if you have never had credit in the UK before, but will be more likely to be accepted if you are 18, have some history of credit management even if there are defaults and if you are a member of the Electoral Roll.