Nordstrom Bank Credit Cards Review
Nordstrom Bank Credit Cards
Nordstrom Bank is the issuer of Nordstrom credit cards. All of Nordstrom's credit cards come with the same reward program. Below is a brief snapshot of the reward program.
- With any Nordstrom credit card, you will earn two points for every dollar you spend at Nordstrom purchases-in store, online or by catalog-using
- For Nordstrom Visa cards, you will earn one point for every dollar spend for non-Nordstrom purchases
- you'll have the opportunity to earn Twice the Rewards points five times a year during the Half-Yearly and Anniversary sales
- You will be sent a Nordstrom certificate each time you earn 2,000 points
- Once you spend $1,500 on your card a year, you will qualify for special private shopping events and at these events, you can earn 10 points for every dollar you spend
The Nordstrom Platinum Visa has the basic Nordstrom Visa card that comes with the above Nordstrom Rewards. It has no annual fee. You can read our review of the Nordstrom Platinum Visa here.
The Nordstrom Visa Signature Card is the elite version and step up from the Platinum Card. You get extra Visa Signature benefits and an optional travel reward program with this card. You also get a personal concierge. Find out more about the Nordstrom Visa Signature Card
The Nordstrom Credit Card is a store credit card that can only be used at Nordstrom stores, online or catalogs. It has identical reward features as the regular credit cards. Read our review of the Nordstrom Credit Card here.
The Nordstrom MOD Card is a debit card that can only be used at Nordstrom. However, unlike a regular debit card, you can actually earn reward points from Nordstrom purchases. This card will appeal to the frequent Nordstrom shopper who prefers to carry a debit card. Find out more about the Nordstrom MOD Card