|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The Virgin Credit Card offers new cardholders an excellent introductory rate as well as many benefits and discounts with Virgin companies.
Features and Benefits: New cardholders receive an introductory APR of 0% for 14 months on balance transfers within the first 60 days and 0% on purchases for 3 months. There is no annual fee for the credit card. Online access, the option for paperless statements and up to 50 days interest free on card purchases when your balance is paid in full and on time are also included.
Discounts and Benefits:
- 10% off Virgin Holidays which include city breaks, ski trips and family packages.
- Savings on TV, broadband, mobile and phone services with Virgin Media.
- 10% off Virgin Wines.
- 1 month free with Virgin Active when you use your Virgin credit card to pay for membership.
- Up to 20% off Virgin Experiences including flying lessons, bungee jumping and spa days.
- 10% of cosmetics, homeware and jewelry with VIE at home with vieathome.com.
- 10% off Virgin Holiday Cruises when paid for with the Virgin credit card.
- Half price Virgin Balloon Flights are available for cardholders.
- Discounted vouchers for leading high street stores.
Conclusion: The Virgin Credit Card is ideal for anyone looking for a card with a great introductory rate on balance transfers as 0% for 14 months and 0% on purchases for 3 months is among the best available for UK credit cards. Also those looking for exclusive discounts and perks with Virgin companies will be interested in acquiring this credit card.