|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The Vanquis Visa is a UK credit card for people with bad credit or no credit and assists those that are trying to build and rebuild to strengthen their credit ratings.
Features and Benefits: There are three card designs to choose from, blueberry, cherry and lime. Cardholders begin with a credit limit from £150 to £1,000 and are eligible for a credit limit increase on the 4th statement along with increases every 4 months, up to £3,000. Cardholders also receive the following features and benefits with the Vanquis Visa credit card:
- Add an additional cardholder free.
- Free fraud monitoring which warns you of suspicious activity.
- Chip and PIN technology adds security when using the credit card.
- Payments can be made online or over the phone.
- 56 days interest free purchases.
- No annual fee and a typical 39.9% APR variable based on a credit limit of £250.
Conclusion: The Vanquis Visa Card is a great credit card for anyone with problem credit history or who has not yet been able to establish credit. Most credit cards for this demographic include additional fees. The Vanquis card does not have additional fees, including no annual fee, is an unsecured credit card with a reasonable credit limit and easily obtained credit increases. This is probably one of the best credit cards available for establishing or reestablishing credit.