|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The RBS Classic Credit Card offers customers of RBS a low interest rate on purchases for 9 months as well as additional benefits and features.
Criteria: The RBS Classic card is subject to approval and only available to current customers of RBS with an income of at least £10,000 and over 18 years of age.
Fees: No annual fee and an introductory APR of 4.9% on purchases for nine months from opening the account and then a typical 19.9% APR (variable).
Features and Benefits: Cardholders will receive the following features and benefits with the card:
- Withdraw a daily cash advance of £300 cash or the foreign currency equivalent, from cash machines globally. (Depending upon the credit limit.)
- After six months cardholders can request a credit limit increase.
- Transfer money from the RBS Classic Credit Card to any UK bank account. The minimum is £250 and you pay the usual purchase rate from the date of the transfer.
- Transfer up to 95% of the credit limit for no additional fees on balance transfers..
- When the balance is paid in full and on time and the previous month’s balance is paid in full and on time, you will have up to 56 days of interest free credit on purchases.
- Add a cardholder for free.
- Special discounts to cardholders include 10% off UK short breaks with Superbreak which provides accommodation at over 1,600 hotels across the country. Also included is 20% off Buyagift.com which carries over 2000 gift ideas from Ferrari driving to flowers and chocolates. RBS also provides cardholders with wine offers with the Royal Bank Wine Club which includes special offers and free gifts.
- Travel benefits include travel bookings and last-minute bargains, travel advice with visas, passports and vaccinations and overseas medical assistance.
Conclusion: The RBS Classic credit card allows customers of RBS to carry a credit card that includes exclusive benefits and features. It is also ideal for those that are looking for a no annual fee and low interest card to transfer balances to.