|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The Platinum Plus MasterCard by MBNA rewards those cardholders with good credit with many features and benefits as well as an outstanding introductory APR on balance transfers.
Features and Benefits: There is no annual fee for this credit card and new cardholders receive and introductory APR of 1.99% for 15 months on cheque cash advances and balance transfers. Then the annual interest rate is 17.99% on purchases and 19.99% annual interest rate on cash advances.
- Generous credit limit up to $100,000.00
- 24 hour customer service
- Around the clock fraud protection
- Cash access at 430,000 ATMs internationally.
- Emergency services including emergency card replacement, emergency cash and emergency cash transfer of up to $5,000.00
- Shopping benefits include purchase assurance which covers purchase for the first 90 days and extended warranty benefits that double original warranties on purchases made with the card.
Insurance benefits for cardholders consist of travel accident insurance, auto rental collision damage waiver, accidental death and dismemberment and personal effects benefit coverage.
Conclusion: The MBNA Platinum Plus MasterCard in Canada is ideal for those with good credit that are interested in a credit card with many included features and benefits as well as those who would like to transfer balances from high APR cards to a card with a 0% APR for 15 months.