|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The NatWest Student credit card is a card designed specifically for students with discounts and features that assists students who are new to credit.
Features and Benefits: The NatWest Student card has a maximum credit limit of £500 to help control spending. There is no annual fee for this card and a typical 18.9% APR (variable).
Other features include:
- Direct debit to insure no payments are missed to avoid late fees.
- Discounts on brands like HP, Lonely Planet and Firebox.com. The Welcome Pack includes 10% off all products with HP UK, a £5 Firebox voucher for the latest gadgets and gifts with Firebox, 15% off iPod and accessories at iWorld.co.uk, free DVD rentals from Outnow and exclusive offers and free gifts from NatWest Wine Club.
- 56 days of interest free credit on purchases when the balance is paid in full and on time.
- Protection against online fraud and identity theft.
- Access to cash advances of £250 each day depending upon your credit limit.
- Travel services with NatWest Travel Service that include holidays and work trips with discounts on air tickets and hotels.
Conclusion: The NatWest Student credit card is a great card for students who are new to credit and would like to start out slowly, yet have access to a credit card that includes a number of discounts and features. The card is subject to approval and to qualify you also need to be 18 years of age or older and have a NatWest Student current account. It is also only available in the UK and to residents of the UK.