|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The Gold MasterCard credit card by MBNA is similar to the Platinum Plus MasterCard with only a few differences.
Features and Benefits: There is no annual fee for the Gold MasterCard and an annual interest rate on purchases and cash advances of 9.99%.
- 24 hour customer service
- Around the clock fraud protection
- Cash access at 430,000 ATMs internationally.
- Emergency services including emergency card replacement, emergency cash and emergency cash transfer of up to $5,000.00.
- Common Carrier Travel Insurance of up to $500,000.00.
- Shopping benefits include purchase assurance which covers purchase for the first 90 days and extended warranty benefits that double original warranties on purchases made with the card.
- Insurance benefits for cardholders consist of travel accident insurance, auto rental collision damage waiver, accidental death and dismemberment and personal effects benefit coverage.
Conclusion: The Gold MasterCard credit card by MBNA is ideal for consumers that would like a credit card with a low APR on purchases and cash advances as well as no annual fee. Cardholders that are interested in a card with similar features but an introductory APR on balance transfers of 1.99% for 15 months may want to apply for the Platinum Plus MasterCard by MBNA instead.