|by Mr Credit Card|
Summary: The Bank of Scotland All in One Credit Card is a UK card that offers benefits and features as well as an introductory APR on balance transfers and purchases.
Features and Benefits: The Bank of Scotland All in One card offers new cardholders 0% for the first 10 months on purchases and 0% for the first 10 months on balance transfers made in the first 90 days with a 3% balance transfer fee. There is no annual fee for this credit card.
Other benefits and features that are included with the card are the following:
- Up to 59 days interest free credit on all purchases if the balance is paid in full and on time each month.
- Bank of Scotland Secure for safety when shopping online which includes cover against fraud.
- Choose from 5 card colors.
- Card replacement if you lose your card.
- Opportunities for comprehensive cover plans to protect your credit cards such as repayment protection, card protection and identity protection.
Conclusion: The Bank of Scotland All in One credit card offers slightly standard benefits and features, but will appeal to cardholders interested most in a card with no annual fee and a 0% APR on balance transfers and purchases for 10 months.